Today is Yom Kippur, the Jewish holiday for atonement, we are supposed to say we are sorry for all that we have done in the past year.
As a perfect Jewish mensch, I have not done any wrong to others, ever. 🙂 However, There are times where my code doesn’t match my outwardly amazing behavior
So I am sorry for:
- That time I used spaces instead of tabs
- Leaving in that var_dump that made into production
- That time my git commit message was “code stuff..”
- Fixing a merge conflict by mysteriously relocating your code to the trash
- The week I moved everything to gulp without telling anyone, sure surprised you 🙂
- That WordPress plugin I installed that does nothing but exit
- This PR – https://github.com/mcorkum/fighterjet.io/pull/19
- That time I decided to take Windows head on, and lost. Sorry Windows, you have your merits.
What are you sorry for?